Okay Airways Company Limited (shortened as Okay Airways) is the first civil aviation enterprise in China’s mainland ratified by Civil Aviation Administration of China to fly.
Okay Airways Headquarter is set in Beijing, with Tianjin Binhai International Airport as its major operational base and Changsha Huanghua
International Airport as its second operational bases. Until the end of 2015, there have already been 20 airliners of B737 series, 1 B737
cargo aircraft and 13 MA60 aircrafts in Okay Airways.
On February 17th 2016, OK Airways Chairman, Wang Shusheng and Boeing Civilian Aircraft Group CEO Raymond Connor signed 12 Boeing 737 aircraft orders at the Singapore Air show. This order contains 8 737MAX-8; 3 737MAX-9 and 1 737-900ER aircraft; OKAY Airways
planned to increase 20 new aircraft in 2019.
- 500+ PIC hours on B737 EFIS or NG (EFIS—transition training for NG by Okay Airways)
- 5,000+ total flying hours
- Valid/current ATPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China
- Valid/current Class One Medical
- No history of incidents or accidents, No criminal history
- ICAO Level 4(or equivalent) English proficiency
- No limitations on ATP and/or type rating
- Maximum age 55
- Currently holds a valid proficiency/simulator check
<Terms & Conditions>
Tianjin, Changsha or Xi’an in China
4 years initial, Renewable
Three months training period payment: USD 7,900 / month + RMB 6,000 / month of allowance
If this contract is of interest to you, we require from you by e-mail as soon as possible copies of the following:
1. Valid ATPL (showing type rating) with ICAO English Level 4+
2. Valid Medical Class 1
3. Last 3 pages of log book
4. Passport (Photo page)
5. Application form (please email us for form)
6. No accident/incident report (from previous/current employer) -can be provided later
7. No criminal record – issued by your local police authority -can be provided later.
<Initial Screening >
Initial Screenings will be held in Tianjin. The Screening will include:
2. Company Simulator Assessment
3. Medical Check
4. Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)